I Was Injured While Riding as a Passenger on a Bus, Who Can I Sue?
If you were injured in a bus accident, it depends on the type of accident to determine who you can file a lawsuit against. If the driver is at fault, then you can file a claim against the bus company. If another driver is at fault, you can file a claim against the individual who caused the accident.
If you or someone you know was injured in a bus accident, contact the bus accident lawyers at Zehl & Associates, PC to discuss your legal options.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?