How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit After a Truck Accident?
This depends. Typically this is governed by the law of the state in where the crash occurred. It can range as little as one year from when the crash occurred to as long as three or four years when the crash occurred. It’s very important to make sure you take action as quickly as possible after it occurs, because if that time frame runs out, you’ll never be able to file a claim and stand up for yourself.
Contact personal injury attorney Kevin Haynes at Zehl & Associates, PC if you’ve suffered an injury as a result of a truck accident. Call 1-888-603-3636 or click here for a free, no commitment consultation.
- What will it cost me to hire an attorney in a truck accident case?
- What is the difference between a truck accident case and a car wreck case?
- My loved one was killed in a truck accident, am I able to sue?
- If I have been injured in a truck accident can I sue the trucking company?
- I was just injured in a truck accident, what should I do?
- After an accident with a commercial truck, Do I sue the company or the driver?