How Long Do I Have to File a Bus Accident Claim in Texas?
The time you have to file a claim is called the statute of limitations and in Texas for injury lawsuits or negligence lawsuits it is 2 years.
If you or a loved one was involved in a bus accident in the past two years and have not received compensation for your medical bills or pain & suffering, contact the attorneys at Zehl & Associates, PC for the legal help you deserve.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?