How are Traumatic Brain Injuries Diagnosed and Treated?
It will depend on the severity of the brain injury, but typically they’ll always perform a CT scan at the emergency room. What most people, and most of our clients, don’t realize is that CT scans only pick up about ten percent of brain injuries. The patient will leave the emergency room not realizing that they have a brain injury until they go get a more sensitive test like a MRI.
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- Does a negative or normal CT Scan of the brain mean that I do not have a traumatic brain injury?
- Are there different types of traumatic brain injuries?
- Why is it important to hire a lawyer with experience representing clients with traumatic brain injuries?
- Is it common for a traumatic brain injury to go undiagnosed?