FAQs – Car & Motor Vehicle Accidents
Our Undefeated Personal Injury Lawyers answer questions about what to do if you’ve been involved in a car accident, the steps to take when dealing with the insurance adjusters, and the record-setting results we’ve obtained for car and truck accident victims across Texas and the United States.
If you or a loved one were involved in a car or truck accident and have questions about your rights or options moving forward, call us at 1-888-603-3636 or Click Here to send us an email through our Contact Form.
- What to do if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?
- Who pays the medical bills if I’m injured in a car or truck accident?
- I didn’t feel pain at the scene of the accident but I do now. What are my options?
- I was hit by a car on my bicycle. What action can I take?
- I was seriously injured after my airbags did not deploy. Who can I sue?
- What if I am injured by a hit and run driver?