Do I Have Any Special Protections as a Passenger on a Bus?
Bus companies are considered to be ‘common carriers,’ and basically what that means is that they have the highest duty, of any duty that exists in civil law, to ensure that they’re operating safely and that they get their passengers to their destination safely.
- What are common causes of bus accidents?
- My loved one was injured or killed in a bus accident, who is responsible?
- I was injured in a bus accident months ago, can I still recover medical expenses?
- How long do I have to file a bus accident claim in Texas?
- Am I entitled to money for pain and suffering after a bus accident?
- Do I have any special protections as a passenger on a bus?
- I was injured while riding as a passenger on a bus, who can I sue?
- Does my lawyer need to be in the same state where the bus accident occurred?
- What kind of recovery is available for victims of bus accidents?