Can I Sue for Body Burns that I Received From a Product?
You can absolutely sue the product manufacturer if the product was faulty or if there was some defect. You can also sue if you were inadequately trained on how to use that product. The defendants will vary whether or not it’s the product manufacturer or the employer or the third party that was advising you on how to use that product, but there certainly can be a cause of action.
- What if I was also at fault for the accident that caused my burn injury?
- What damages am I entitled to recover for my burn injuries?
- What are the most common causes of burn injuries?
- How quickly should an accident involving burn injuries be investigated?
- What should I do if a burn injury has caused the death of a loved one?
- If I’m burned by a defective product, who is responsible?