Do I have a Jones Act claim if I was injured due to inadequate or faulty equipment?

If you were injured to faulty or inadequate equipment on board the vessel, then you have an unseaworthiness claim against the vessel owner. That means you can pursue that vessel owner for any of the damages you incurred as a result of that injury past and future medical expenses, past and future lost wages, mental anguish, physical disfigurement.

If you or a loved one were injured while working offshore, it’s important to talk to an Experienced Maritime Attorney as soon as possible to ensure that you don’t waive any of your legal rights. Call our Maritime Attorneys for a Free, No Commitment Consultation at 1-888-603-3636 or by Clicking Here.


Complete el formulario a continuación para una revisión gratuita de su caso con nuestros abogados de lesiones personales invictos

Todas las comunicaciones son privadas y confidenciales. Este sitio está protegido por reCAPTCHA y se aplican la política de privacidad y los términos de servicio de Google.